Thursday, March 26, 2009

Internship: OVER

AND JUST AS MICHELLE OBAMA MIGHT START BUYING THEIR CLOTHES! No, seriously, her hairstylists come from the salon that is right next to the boutique in D.C. that has been SHOVING Sara Campbell clothing in the window of their storefront for the past few weeks. It's only a matter of time before one of those fruity little gay boys starts gabbing away ;D

But really, I am kind of sad--this internship has been the one (well, not THE one) source of pure happiness for me in what has been kind of a depressing time in my life. I'm going to miss hanging out around so much fabulosity every Tuesday. Kay seemed pretty sad over it, and she kissed me on the cheek and wished me good luck and offered me sewing instruction when I left. She's really been a great boss--kind and helpful, but at the same time she didn't let me forget that I was playing on her turf and during her time. She demanded responsibility and thoughtfulness whenever I was there, and she made sure I knew that. If you read this, THANK YOU KAY!!

No comments: