Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meetings with Ms. Becker...oh, and I like, made a dress

Yeah, I know, SHOCK. I stayed home yesterday and actually got work done. I freaked out, too. I freaked out so bad that I ended up driving to Worcester last night at midnight because I was so confused about when I had actually gotten GOOD at this. This fashion thing, I mean. It's like I got lazy and motivated all at the same time...and it FREAKED ME OUT.

So the dress I...patternmade is Juli Spier's dress. It's one of the poofy skirted looks--the only dress with the poofy skirt, actually--and it's got a lowish cut swooping v neck. It's got the same bodice as my evening gown, which excites me because I HAVE SO MUCH LESS WORK TO DO THAN I ACTUALLY THOUGHT, and the fact that I've also basically completed three of my bottom halves is kind of sick to me, since I've already completed three of the others...basically. Then I just have draw string pants to "worry" about, and the bottoms are finished! ...with the exception of my gown...which I should do...yeahhhhhh

But the top was SO much easier than I expected! Like, SOOOOOO much easier! And it LOOKS GOOD. Okay, I think I'm done with caps for a while now.

And the model thing seems to be working out...although I should talk to Mister K at some point and grab the auditorium for some show rehearsals...yep, that sounds like a good idea. A very good one.

Oh, and Calvin Klein owes me $148.

No comments: